Tuesday, August 24, 2010

La Vie En Rose

Dearest Reader,

If you know me at all you then you have probably been invited to one of my infamous wine nights- what better way to spend a summer night then with wine, expensive cheese and French music? Here are some pictures from one of my more calm wine nights- girls only this time around. Pictured are my dear friends LW and LP – both are wonderful girls that have recently left me and Chattanooga for bigger and better places. Although both have departed I know both can appreciate a good bottle of vino and Edith Piaf without me.  You are missed.  Stay classy.


Soundtrack of wine night- Edith Piaf, Mireille Mathieu, Jacques Brel




C Wearing-
Old Banana Republic Dress
Vintage lace top
Thrift store belt
Flats from Gap


Fabulous vintage purse brought brought by lp.

Rembrandt aged gouda- best cheese in the world! Go buy it at Greenlife right now!

Had to have a costume change- now wearing a dress given to me by A and my ever present Brooks Brothers blazer.




No comments:

Post a Comment