Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let them eat......or drink a lot of champagne.

Dearest Reader.

Well, hello! It’s been a very long time since we last posted but I’m sure you understand that sometimes it is much more important to live life fabulously in the real world instead of being glued to the computer. A few things have changed here at Wire Hangers- to start off A has left Chattanooga for a while so I must continue on without her- A, I wish you all the luck in Austin! Summer has been crazy- so many parties, so many outfits, so many many things! The most important of all these fabulous summer events was my 21st birthday…duh. With a Marie Antoinette theme and a plethora of alcohol the party went off without any drama…………………well, that might be a lie but, hey, what’s a party without a touch of drama? First day of school is tomorrow- I will be on the look out for fabulously dressed people to snap shots of. Stay classy.

C
























1 comment: